Grand House - Chien Hwa Tob Factory
1935 - 1939
The Jialing (迦陵大楼) building was owned by Harrow, a British real estate merchant, It was named after his wife, luojialing.
The Jianhua Co., was the parent company of the Jianhua tobacco factory and was involved in the construction of the building, The company was involved in construction, rubber, coal, tobacco, import and export and other fields.
The building is still in use. No. 99, Nanjing East Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai.